Diamond Protech Diamond Body is a breakthrough nanodiamond coating that doesn't require professional training to achieve amazing, hydrophobic results on your vehicle. Prep the car with Diamond Body Prep, then apply with ease.
Diamond Body is an easily applied protective coating that lasts up to 18 months with excellent hydrophobicity, an irresistible smooth feel, and our highest level of gloss.
Diamond Protech automotive coatings are liquid formulas which fuse with surfaces, including paint, to form a glossy, long-lasting and hard barrier that protects the surface from scratches and UV rays and repels water, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30°C, 50-90°F.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use fresh applicators & microfiber towels for application of additional layers (do not use previously used towels).
- Lasts up to 18 months with excellent hydrophobicity, an irresistible smooth feel, and our highest level of gloss
- If applying in high heat or humidity, lower time between application and removal.
- Test over a small area to determine appropriate time to let the coating bond to the surface.
- Apply to body, headlights, rubber, and metal trim.
- As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to remove.
- If product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off.
Special Note from Diamond ProTech: Known for their warmth and color depth, Diamond ProTech formulas for Diamond Body activates a chemical named titanium butoxide that will turn slightly yellow upon UV exposure. This activation enriches your vehicles warmth, gloss, and final finish. If you receive a bottle that is clear or yellow, both are acceptable and does not constitute a faulty product. The product yellowing is normal activation, it will not yield discoloration to your vehicle’s finish; it will only enrich and increase warmth of all vehicle colors.