Diamond Wheels nanodiamond coating is resistant to high temperature exposure while providing all the benefits of a paintwork coating. With proper preparation, Diamond Wheels will provide up to 12 months of brake dust and road grime protection and make your wheels always stand out
- 12 months hydrophobic protection, keeps rims & brake calipers clean and glossy
- Appropriate for metal surfaces which experience high-heat. As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to be removed
- If the product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off
- Apply when air humidity does not exceed 70%.
- Apply in temperatures above 10°C/50°F degrees. Wear protective gloves. If accidentally applied to non-leather surfaces, clean up immediately as long exposure may cause staining.