Graphen Lite is a less active version of the reduced graphene-oxide modified cermaic coating. The modification with rGO results in a highly hydrophobic, exttremely smooth and glossy top coat coating that can be applied as a stand alone protection or over the top of more durable, less slick base protection. Grahpne Lite is a very beginner friendly ceramic coating offering and serves as the entry-level for those new to working with coatings.
- Your surface should be as clean and smooth as possible before applying the Jade Lite Graphene Spray Coating. Compounding and leveling should have already been completed to remove scratches and blemishes.
- Spray and wipe your surface with the Jade Ceramic Prep Cleaner to remove oils and polishes before applying graphene coating
- Spray product into an applicator pad, and use a slightly overlapping pattern when applying. Do one panel at a time out of direct sunlight.
- Use a clean microfiber to buff product into the paint like a traditional spray wax. Observe for flash and rainbowing while wiping into paint.
- Ensure all rainbow streaking has been wiped clear as an indicator that product is still present.
- Apply as liberally as desired and with as many coats as desired, allowing 5-10 mintues between coats. Product will flash and cure very quickly
- Suitable for any and all surfaces, paint, plastic, glass, wheels, vinyl