The Queen Aire Odor Neutralizer System - 1000-AUTO is a cutting-edge, efficient solution to combat unwanted odors in your vehicle or any confined space. This advanced system neutralizes and eliminates odors by using a powerful ozone generator that eradicates foul smells and leaves your space feeling clean and refreshed.
Ozone is very effective in eliminating odors including tobacco smoke, human and pet odors, food odors, mold and mildew odors, garbage odors, renovation odors and much more. It is not a re-odorant. It totally destroys the offending gases that are the source of everything we smell. Unlike many other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys the problem gases. It will react with contaminants in the air, water, fabrics and on other surface of the walls and ceilings. Unlike other types of air purification systems, an ozone generator does not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job. Ozone generators also produce large quantities of ions via the corona discharge. The ions cause the dust particles to agglomerate, and precipitate from the air leaving a cleaner environment.
- Powerful ozone generator: The Queen Aire Odor Neutralizer System utilizes a high-performance ozone generator to break down and eliminate odor-causing particles
- Compact and portable design: Its small size and lightweight build make it easy to transport and use in any space
- Adjustable output: The system allows users to adjust the ozone output based on the severity of the odor
- Timer function: An integrated timer allows users to set the desired duration of treatment
- Safe and effective: This system is designed to efficiently neutralize odors without using harsh chemicals or leaving residue
- Queen Aire Odor Neutralizer System - 1000-AUTO main unit
- AC power adapter
- User manual
Directions for Use:
- Place the unit in the area you want to treat
- Plug the AC power adapter into a wall outlet and connect it to the system
- Turn on the unit using the power switch
- Adjust the ozone output level based on the severity of the odor
- Set the timer for the desired treatment duration
- Leave the area and allow the system to work its magic. The ozone will neutralize and eliminate the odors
- Once the treatment is complete, open doors or windows to ventilate the area and allow the ozone to dissipate
- Turn off the unit and unplug it.
Best Practices and Tips
- Treat the area when it is unoccupied to avoid ozone exposure.
- Open windows and doors after treatment to allow the ozone to dissipate.
- Regularly clean the ozone plate for optimal performance.
- Ozone can be harmful if inhaled in high concentrations. Ensure the area is unoccupied during treatment and ventilated afterward.
- Keep the unit away from open flames and heat sources