The Truck Hardware Gatorback series mud flaps are the industries highest quality heavy duty mud guards! The rugged design and quality finish of these mud flaps make the perfect compliment to your truck or SUV. Featuring a 1/2" thick rubber flap with an embossed stainless steel plate, these mud flaps are sure to impress while they protect your investment. Officially licensed logos from GM give your Chevy Silverado truck a custom look that is a step above the competition. The Gatorbacks are a universal fit truck splash guard designed for full-size pickup trucks.
Installation is made simple with the included self-tapping mounting screws and included mounting brackets to support the rear mud flaps. The Gatorbacks install flush to the inside of the wheel well making them a true universal fit whether you have an OEM stock truck or have added aftermarket accessories. Truck Hardware Gatorback mud flaps feature a removable stainless steel plate with formed edges for strength, and hidden t-nuts. The cold formed 304 stainless steel plate is die-stamped with official licensed logos for your Chevy Silverado pickup. The stainless plate is 10 1/4" x 5".
This mud flap set is custom fit for these trucks-
Other helpful topics related to the gatorback mud flaps
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (Single Rear Wheel)
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (Single Rear Wheel)
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (Single Rear Wheel)
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (Single Rear Wheel)
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (Single Rear Wheel)
Gatorback mudflaps are backed by a Limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers rubber replacement (ex- tear offs) for the lifetime of the product to the original owner. It does not cover damage caused by abuse, or regular wear and tear on brackets, plates, or mounting hardware.