Here are the basic installation instructions for mounting the 12”x23” moon cut flaps to your truck without brackets. This is a non-vehicle specific guide, so there might be a few differences between models. If you are installing flaps on a Ford truck here is a quick rundown of the brackets needed for a proper installation.
The manufacturer is not responsible for negligent use of vehicle with mud flaps installed, including over-tightening of screws and bolts causing damage to vehicle or mud flaps.
- ½” or 3/8” drill
- 3/8” Socket Driver
- 8 - Tek Screw, ¼” x 1”
- 8 - Flat Washer
- 1 - Set Mud Flaps, drivers side & passengers side
For ease of installation, it is suggested that the wheel be removed.
- Before you install your Gatorback Mud Flaps, see the parts list for all necessary parts. Start on the driver's side.
- Square the flap with the tire while putting pressure against the wheel well with the required height. The outside edge of the flap should be ½” past the wheel well.
- Now fasten the flap with four washers and four tek screws. (Tip: Start with the top screw, this will allow you adjust the flap as needed)
- Repeat procedure for the passenger side. Recheck all fasteners for tightness.
Now with your flaps installed show us how they look! Take a pic and share it with us via,
Email - email@example.com
Facebook - facebook.com/sharptruckcom
Instagram - instagram.com/sharptruck
#MySharpTruck; #THFordMudFlaps; #THChevyMudFlaps; #THRamFlaps; #THGMCMudFlaps;
We would love to show off your vehicle!